Virginia Baptist College’s Financial Aid Office is excited to partner with you in achieving your educational goals and to help you understand the financial aid process. Students wishing to qualify for Federal Student Aid must complete the steps below:
- Complete the Online Application for Admission to Virginia Baptist College (if not already a student.)
- Complete the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using your and your parents’ (if applicable) tax information. (School Code 038626)
- Complete the Virtual Financial Aid Office (VFAO) interview. You will need your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) number from your FAFSA.
- Complete the Scholarship Application.
- Complete the Military Benefit Form (if applicable).
If you have questions about Financial Aid, please feel free to contact:
Financial Aid Office